Bifogar den engelska beskrivning om vad som är gjort.
Hello phpBB supporters!
We are happy to announce the availability of the first release candidate of phpBB 3.0.7 aimed at experienced users in an effort to increase the quality of final releases.
Please scrutinise this release in-depth and report issues to the bug tracker. Critical bugs halting the board's operation should be reported immediately. Feel free to contact developers directly about such problems.
We recommend that international support sites update their sites to RC1 too. We are able to provide direct support to them within our international support sites forums.
Every QA team member can now mark bug fixes as verified using our bugtracker. To mark a bugfix verified go to the bug and click "I have verified the fix of this ticket" in the "Options" section on the right. Of course prior to clicking you should have properly checked whether the bug was really fixed. Comment on the respective bug if you find problems so the fix can be corrected.
To easily get an overview over fixed bugs you can access the QA overview page. It lists unfixed critical bugs at the top. Then a list of critical bugs that have been fixed - these should be thorougly checked to confirm that the problem has really been solved. And then all other bugs that have been fixed since the last release are listed. You should focus on the least tested bugs when choosing which one you are going to test next.
The bug overview page is located at:
*Language Packs and Styles*
We already gave out instructions to language pack authors to let them update their language packs in a timely manner. The changes are provided with the code changes package (see downloads section below). Style authors should also download the code changes package and adjust their styles accordingly. Please post within our Styles forums if you have questions or encounter problems.
*New features, changes, bug fixes*
phpBB 3.0.7 is a maintenance release fixing a number of bugs as well as solving a few usability issues.
There is only one new feature in phpBB 3.0.7:
- Ability to use HTTP authentication in ATOM feeds by passing the GET parameter "auth=http".
These are changes to functionality we have introduced in phpBB 3.0.7:
- Move redirect into a hidden field to avoid issues with mod_security. (Bug #54145)
- Log activation through inactive users ACP. (Bug #30145)
- Send time of last item instead of current time in ATOM Feeds. (Bug #53305)
- Use em dash instead of hyphen/minus as separator in ATOM Feeds item statistics. (Bug #53565)
- Alter ACP user quick tools interface to reduce confusion with the delete operation.
- Send statistics now check for IPv6 and send private network status as a boolean.
- Split "All topics" feed into "New Topics" and "Active Topics" feeds.
- Forum feed no longer includes posts of subforums.
- Show login attempt CAPTCHA option in the captcha plugin module.
- It is no longer possible to persist a solution for the login CAPTCHA.
- SQLite is no longer autoloaded by the installer. (Bug #56105)
- Friends and foes will not show up as private message rule options if their respective UCP modules are disabled. (Bug #51155)
- Offer for guests to log in for egosearch and unreadposts search before the search permissions check. (Bug #51585)
- Show warning box for users of PHP < 5.2.0 about phpBB ending support.
- Disallow deleting the last question of the Q&A CAPTCHA.
- Tweak Q&A CAPTCHA garbage collection.
- Show a proper preview for the Q&A CAPTCHA. (Bug #56365)
And this is a list of bugs that have been fixed in 3.0.7:
- Allow ban reason and length to be selected and copied in ACP and subsilver2 MCP. (Bug #51095)
- Force full date for board online record date.
- Correctly reset login keys if passed value is the current user. (Bug #54125)
- Correctly set last modified headers. (Bug #54245, thanks Paul.J.Murphy)
- Show correct HTML title when reporting private messages. (Bug #54375)
- Correctly exclude subforums from ATOM Feeds. (Bug #54285)
- Do not link to user profile in ATOM feed entry if post has been made by the guest user. (Bug #54275)
- Make word censoring case insensitive. (Bug #54265)
- Fulltext-MySQL search for keywords and username at the same time. (Bug #54325)
- Various XHTML and CSS mistakes in prosilver. (Bugs #54705, #55895)
- Correctly show topic ATOM feed link when only post id is specified. (Bug #53025)
- Cleanly handle forum/topic not found in ATOM Feeds. (Bug #54295)
- PHP 5.3 compatibility: Check if function dl() exists before calling it. (Bug #54665)
- PHP 5.3 compatibility: Disable E_DEPRECATED on startup to keep set_magic_quotes_runtime(0) quiet. (Bug #54495)
- Correctly replace table prefix before inserting schema data into the database. (Bug #54815)
- Correctly take post time instead of topic time for the overall forum feed statistics row. (Bug #55005)
- Posting errors with CAPTCHAs using user::add_lang(). (Bug #55245)
- Use memcache::replace() instead of memcache::set() for existing keys to prevent problems.
- Check for required functions in eAccelerator. (Bug #54465)
- Use correct RFC 3339 date format in ATOM feed. (Bug #55005)
- Do not deliver topics from unreadable or passworded forums in the news feed. (Bug #54345)
- Restore user language choice to compiled stylesheets. (Bug #54035)
- Add missing language entries. (Bug #55095)
- Do not permit unauthorised users to delete private messages from folder listing. (Bug #54355)
- Correctly check for empty strings in custom profile fields. (Bug #55335)
- Use correct options to parse BBCodes in signatures when previewing PMs.
- Correct rendering of prosilver quick reply under IE6. (Bug #54115 - Patch by Raimon)
- Correct wording for "How do I show an image below my username" question answer in FAQ. (Bug #23935)
- Handle export of private messages where all recipients were deleted. (Bug #50985)
- Correctly get unread status information for global announcements in search results.
- Correctly handle global announcements in ATOM feeds.
- Use correct limit config parameter in the News feed.
- Restrict search for styles/../style.cfg to folders. (Bug #55665)
- Add ability to disable overall (aka board-wide) feed.
- Do not pass new_link parameter when creating a persistent connection with mysql. (Bug #55785)
- Improved search query performance through sorting words by their occurance. (Bug #21555)
- Correctly move sql_row_pointer forward when calling sql_fetchfield() on cached queries. (Bug #55865)
- Remove item limit from "All forums" feed.
- Do not use group colours for usernames on print view. (Bug #30315 - Patch by Pasqualle)
- Pagination of User Notes in MCP uses two different config values. (Bug #56025)
- List hidden groups on viewprofile where the viewing user is also a member. (Bug #31845)
- Sort viewprofile group list by group name.
- Strictly check whether a moderator can post in the destination forum when moving topic. (Bug #56255)
- Added some error handling to the compress class.
- Correctly determine permissions to show quick reply button. (Bug #56555)
- Do not unsubscribe users from topics replying with quickreply. (Bug #56235)
- Don't submit when pressing enter on preview button. (Bug #54395)
- Load reCAPTCHA over https when using a secure connection to the board. (Bug #55755)
- Clarify explanation of bump feature setting. (Bug #56075)
- Properly paginate unapproved posts in the MCP. (Bug #56285)
- Do not duplicate previous/next links in pagination text of moderator logs and user notes in MCP for subsilver2. (Bug #55045)
- Do not automatically unsubscribe users from topics, when email and jabber is disabled.
- Don't send activation email when user tries to change email without permission (fix by nrohler). (Bug #56335)
- Replace hard coded "px" with translated language-string. (Bug #52495)
- Correctly hover list menu in UCP and MCP for RTL languages. (Bug #49945)
- Correctly orientate quoted text image on RTL languages. (Bug #33745)
- Deprecate $allow_reply parameter to truncate_string() (Bug #56675)
- Fall back to default language email template if specified file does not exist. (Bug #35595)
- Update users last visit field correctly when changing activation status. (Bug #56185)
- Database updater now separates ADD COLUMN from SET NOT NULL and SET DEFAULT, when using PostgreSQL <= 7.4 (Bug #54435)
- Styles adjustment to correctly display an order of rtl/ltr mixed content. (Bugs #55485, #55545)
- Fix language string for PM-Reports refering to post-data. (Bug #54745)
- Do not store email templates in database. (Bug #54505)
The complete list including previous releases can be found in the changelog file within the docs folder contained in the package.
This release is available in five packages.
Full Package: Contains the entire phpBB3 source and British English language files.
Automatic Update Package: Update package for the automatic updater, contains changes from the previous release to this release.
Changed Files Only: Contains only the files modified in this release of phpBB3. Please note this archive contains modified files in comparison to every previous release.
Patch Files: Contains patches against previous versions of phpBB3 that can be applied with a patch programme.
Code Changes Package: This package contains all changes to language files, the prosilver style and the subsilver2 style.
Select the package most suitable for you. As a tiny guide we recommend the following methods based on the requirements:
- For a new installation, use the Full Package
- For updates of boards without modifications you can use the Automatic Update Package (guided udpate) or the Changed Files Only package (manual update).
- For updates of boards with modifications you should use the Automatic Update Package. If you are confident with patch files and patching you can use the Patch Files Package.
- Style Authors and Translators may use the Code Changes Package to update their styles or language packs directly.
- International Support Teams may use the Patch Package in conjunction with the Code Changes to better support users having problems with conflicts or specific code sections.
- If you are a hoster/provider, you may want to use the Patch Files Package to update all of your client installations.
*Please ensure you read the INSTALL and README documents in docs/ before proceeding with installation, updates or conversions!*
Automatic Update Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... .7-RC1.zip
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... C1.tar.bz2
Changed Files Only Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... es.tar.bz2
Patch Files Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... ch.tar.bz2
Code Changes Package:
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... hanges.zip
http://www.phpbb.com/files/qa/phpBB-3.0 ... es.tar.bz2
To correctly perform an update, do not forget to re-enable the PHPBB_QA constant in your includes/constants.php file. Otherwise you are not prompted for an update in the ACP and the automatic update will eventually fail.
Have fun with the release,
the phpBB Team
phpbb-qa mailing list